United Kingdom

Our Appoinment Service Call Us

+977 9801224283

Free Online Counselling

UK Study Visa

The UK and its universities have an undisputed reputation for academic excellence and quality, with thousands of courses available for students. It has been an ideal destination for over a million international students worldwide for decades.

There are a variety of reasons why you should consider studying in the UK. Some of these reasons might be exclusively academic for you, but in addition to the high-quality education, you will gain a lot of value from this one-of-a-kind experience if you choose to study in the UK.

Furthermore, British universities are affordable regarding the level of education you desire. There’s much more you need to know if you’re asking yourself why I should study in the UK.

Among the many advantages that studying abroad in the UK offers are the educational benefits of UK universities. The academic benefits are probably the main reason studying in the UK could be your best decision.

There are countless things that international students can benefit from studying in the UK, and we have listed some of the most important below.


  Academic Excellence (also short courses available)

  Multiple Degree Programs Available / Diploma Recognition Worldwide

  Easy Student Visa Application Process

  Opportunities to work while studying

  Exposure to diverse cultures

  Gateway to explore Europe


The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, also known as the United Kingdom (UK or U.K.) or Britain: a sovereign country off the European mainland's northwestern coast.

UK is among the largest exporters in the world.

Oxford University is the oldest higher education institution in the U.K. Until 1877, its lecturers were not allowed to get married.

There are no active volcanoes in the UK.

The UK does not have a national day, although sometimes it uses the birthday of the Queen as a national holiday.

Applying for UK Study Visa?

Here's Everything You'll Need

Here are different sets of requirements that you'll need when applying for a Student Visa. Make sure you fulfil all the requirements.

Here are few list of documents you need to include:

  • English Language Proficiency Requirement
  • Financial Requirements
  • Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS)
  • Statement of Purpose
  • Cost of Annual Living
  • Health Insurance

Students from non-English-speaking countries may need to furnish an updated certificate of English language test along with the application.

The English language requirement also depends on the program/course/provider you have chosen; while some courses and providers ask for overall seven bands, at least, others may be okay with 5.5, 6 or even 6.5 overall.

Some universities in the UK have also provided the provision of an English Waiver when the students show their English proficiency through their Year 12 English result.

To have detailed information on English language requirements for the program and provider chosen by you, get in touch with us and we'll help you know what exactly your requirement is.

While applying for CAS, you must have funds sufficient enough to cover the tuition fees and living costs for the duration of stay.

Financial requirements mainly involve a 28 days mature bank balance or the education loan sanctioned from a ‘A’ Class bank recognised by Nepal Rastra Bank.

While components like tuition fees and travel may vary a little, other components like personal expenses may vary from individual to individual. Your education consultant is the best person to tell you the estimated financial requirement.

Interested candidates are encouraged to refer to the Document Checklist Tool developed by Unicampus to know more about the documentary evidence of finances.

In any case, our experienced counselor can help you get the right estimate of financial requirements based on the program, provider and area chosen.

Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) is a very important document you need to be aware of if you're planning to study in the UK.

You are issued a CAS letter after accepting an admission offer and paying to lock your seat at the university. It contains information such as the student’s personal details, chosen program, duration of the program and a unique CAS number. This letter is sent only after you’ve met all the set academic and financial criteria, listed in it. You may also have to fill out an acceptance form, deposit the acceptance fee and complete a pre-CAS procedure. A CAS number is required due to the norms set up by UK immigration which need the university to sponsor the student’s application for a student visa. This number confirms the student's acceptance of the unconditional offer made by the university.

X-ray is the medical test used to test for TB during a UK student visa application. A chest X-ray is taken to test for TB. If the X-ray is not clear enough, you might also be asked to provide sputum samples. If you fail to take the test, you will not be granted a visa.

The healthcare surcharge or health insurance is an additional fee that you must pay as part of your visa application. If you are applying for a student visa in the UK and coming to the UK for six months or longer, you must get health insurance. By paying the immigration health surcharge, you can get free health care like the residents of the UK.

Paying the IHS means you will get emergency medical services in the UK, including hospital and further medical treatment. But keep in mind that you have to pay for eye tests, dental treatments, and prescriptions.

Paying the health insurance/ health surcharge with your visa application fees is mandatory.

As mentioned above, your cost of living will entirely depend upon your lifestyle - including the area you live in, whether you are living alone or on sharing basis, how you commute to/from college, etc.

Application for inside London:

  • Living cost for student- £12006/- for Nine month which is £1334/- per month**
  • Living cost for Dependent-£7605 for Nine months which is £845/- per month

Application for Outside London (any other cities in UK)

  • Living cost for student- £9207/- for 9 month which is £1023/- per month
  • Living cost for dependent- £6120/- for 9 months which is £680/- per month.

Yes, you can bring your dependents to the UK under certain circumstances. Dependants are considered your married or unmarried partners and children (under 18 years old).

TTo bring your family members to the UK, you must meet the following requirements:

  • Enrolled as a full-time student on a Phd or research based courses after Post Graduate studies.
  • A government-sponsored student enrolled in courses longer than six months.
  • A Doctorate Extension Scheme student.
  • Submit proof of marriage or civil partnership for your partner.
  • Birth certificate for children.
Ask What You Want To Know

Frequently Asked Questions

So, you’ve decided to study in the UK. This wasn’t difficult for you to decide, but now you have reached the tricky part – how do you apply to a university in the UK? Understanding what higher education institutions in the UK require before you start the application process is important.

  1. Choose a University and a Study Program
  2. Meet the Application Requirements
  3. Apply
  4. Wait for the Admission Letter
  5. Arrange Your Finances
  6. Get Your Student Visa

To make an appropriate list of items you have to manage between your basic needs and restrictions applied to you from the British law and airline companies. Moreover, your packing list is a one-shot opportunity because you won't be visiting your home whenever you want.

Below we've compiled a full set of items and goods that your packing list in UK must contain.

  • Clothes for cold weather
  • Household items
  • Toiletries and Personal Items
  • Kitchen Supplies
  • Electronic Devices
  • Other accessories

First, before rushing to fill your packs with whatever it comes in your mind, you must see if those products or items are not included in the list of banned items or goods. There are certain British laws that compose the list of items or goods you're not allowed to bring with yourself when entering the UK:

  • Banned items
  • Illegal drugs
  • Cold weapons like knife
  • Self-defence spray
  • Endangered animals or plant species
  • Rough diamonds
  • Obscene materials
  • Meat or dairy products from non-EU countries

Also, if you're carrying goods that violate someone's rights like “pirate music” you wont be allowed to enter UK.

Check here...

Still Have More Questions?

Contact Our Expert Support