3-STEPS Checklist Australia from Admission Application to Visa
Documents Checklist for Offer Letter: Stage 1.
- SLC Mark sheet and Character certificate
- 10+2 Transcript and Character certificate and provisional certificate.
- Bachelor Transcript and Character Certificate and provisional certificate/ Degree
- Award Certificate
- English Test Score (IELTS/ PTE/ TOEFL/ CAE)
- Working Experience (if any)
- Sponsor details form
- Statement of Purpose
- Bio Data (Resume)
- University/Institutions student application form
- University other forms (if any). E.G. financial declarations, GTE declaration.
- Married Certificate (if married)
- Married Photographs and evidence (if married)
Student may be interviewed by the University for the Offer. So, students need to make enough
Preparation with questions likely to be asked for interview.
Financial Documents Checklist for GTE/ECOE: Stage 2
All not mandatory but it Depends according to the students financial background
- Bank Balance Certificate and statement
- Source of Fund
- Education Loan
Income Source Documents Required (Any of the mentioned below) and Income should be min 30% of the total fund,
PROPERTY VALUATION DOCUMENT.
It is current value of the property or assets student sponsors has demonstrated or collateral value against the education loan sanction.
Documents Checklist for Visa Lodgment: Stage 3
Documents required (All not mandatory) Depends according to the students financial background.
- Visa application fee ((Online Payment) amount payable as per Australian Government instruction for student visa.
- VFS Bio-matrix Fee: (Bank Draft) in the name of “VF Services, Mauritius PTE
- All offer letter and COEs.
- All Academic documents
- PASSPORT All page copy
- All Financial documents (Conditional)
- Marriage certificate (if married)
- Marriage photographs and evidences (if married).
- Online Visa application form
- Agent Authorization form
- Working experience
- Statement of purpose
- Bio Data
- Relationship Certificate
- Citizenship Certificate ( applicant ,family and sponsors)